The War memorial window is at the West, chancel end of the church. It was made by Stephen Adam and Son, a long established Glasgow firm with windows in many other churches and houses. The window was installed and dedicated at the end of 1921 - remarkably quickly after the end of the war. This was helped by an initial donation of £100 from the Princess Louise.
As befits a war memorial window, the theme is "the glory of sacrifice" as the local newspaper puts it.
This window has a curious older feel about it than the Strachan windows. It seems more like the Maitland and Clayton and Bell compositions than early 20th century windows. There are a number of panels each with a scene or a separating plain panel of lambs or angels.
The central portion of the window is of the crucifixion of Christ.
One Angel weeps while the other takes away a cup - possibly of his blood, or representing the sponge of vinegar Jesus was offered during his ordeal. He is supported by two people - the one on the right with a remarkably clumsy hand.
At the same time the face depicts a serene, even tired Jesus. Perhaps this is the end of the ordeal.